Jeep TJ rear upper arms adjustment

I put on my adjustable upper rear control arms today to get my pinion angle fixed up, and I guessed the length... It needs to be just a little bit more
up, so I gotta lengthen the arms.
Anyways my question is will I be able to do this while the wheels are on the ground? It was held up today by jackstands and the suspension was in full droop. anybody ever change theirs without jacking it up?
Troy
Troy, I made that change several times on my TJ while all four tires were on the ground. n.

Cool thanks for letting me know. My bro lent out my jack this morning.
Only issue you might have is trying to fit the adjustables in with the weight on the suspension. You might need a crowbar to leverage the UCA bracket back to fit the bolt through. That said, it's possible, and ideal, since the UCA adjustment should be done at static suspension height.