Jeep VS others

Consistent G-Tech times of 6.7 and 6.8 aren't what I'd call "falls on its face" times. Best I ever got out of my 5.9 was 7 flat.

Reply to
Jack Carter

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Other LS1 owners aren't so lucky as that stock owner then.

Dave Milne, Scotland

Reply to
Dave Milne

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Enlighten me! What kind of "Frods" do you have?

Reply to
Jack Carter

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Damn, that brings back good memories! I used to have a red and white '57 Bird with two four-barrells, an Iskenderian (sp?) cam and a McCullough blower. I spent my evenings crusing the drive-ins looking for naive Vette owners.

Reply to
Jack Carter

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Very interesting sites, although I don't remember a 462" Lincoln! (And I was constantly replacing drive balls in that damn McCullough blower - mine was red instead of gray - but I guess it was worth it.) And speaking of Corvette traction - or the lack thereof: I've got an '02 Z06 that would seemingly fly if it could just get a bite. It's exceptionally easy to loose traction when just running along in second gear at pretty low speeds and suddenly mashing on it. I suppose a change of tire brands might help but I don't hit the strips anymore anyhow.

Reply to
Jack Carter

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

jeeps are made to run in the roughstuff, so who cares how fast they get there. old john

Reply to
ajeeperman

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Wow! That thing sounds like it's really geared down in the basement. Verrrry impressive coming off the line too. Thanx for filling me in on the origins of the 462.

Reply to
Jack Carter

Reply to
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

categorys

fastest

(intake,

supercharger.

Reply to
mighty360

Old Crow did pass the time by typing:

dizum.com is an anonymizer service and entry I have permantly in my killfilters.

indeedy.

Reply to
DougW