JK CRD

Sure would be nice if they did offer this stateside. I saw an article the other day that say the 4-cyl diesel version of the Unlimited JK being built for sale to the military can tow up to 9,000 lbs. The only reason I haven't bought a JK is because I need the ability to tow a larger trailer/boat etc, so I have to stick with a traditional larger size SUV. But an Unlimited JK Rubicon that can tow 9000 pounds??!!??!?!? I'd be first in line to pay full MSRP.

V8? Feh, I want a LeMans winning V10diesel... > > Hey, maybe the VW group will buy Jeep... > > Dave Milne proclaimed: > > > > > They have a 2.0 CRD in the Patriot and a 3.0 CRD in the new Grand Cherokee. > > Sadly, no v8 CRD yet. > > > Dave Milne, Scotland > > '91 Grand Wagoneer, '99 TJ > > >>I really hope that Chrysler gets their act together, they need a 3 to > >>3.5 liter V6 CRD and a 4.5 L V8 CRD and a good 2L I4 CRD. All with > >>competitive hp/L rating in the mid to upper 60's. > > >>I have great hopes for cleandieselengines now that we have the low > >>sulfur fuel.- Hide quoted text - > > - Show quoted text -
Reply to
J. Nelson

Me too.

Lynn