Just changed my plugs

Just changed my spark plugs tonight on my '02 TJ. I must say that this was the easiest spark plug change I have ever done.
I've changed plugs on quite a few vehicles over the years, including many
Chevy Vans (yuk, what a job) and the TJ with the new coil rail ignition system and lots of room in the engine compartment, really makes the job easy.
Tom
I just hate the plug that is under the AC compressor on mine. You would think that they would have made the compressor bracket just 1 lousy inch higher.....but oh no....that might make it easy........
--
Carlo F. Serusa, Jr. RPh
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net

was
many
You use a vacuum hose to install the plug. God Bless America, ill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com http://www.billhughes.com /
mabar wrote:

?
http://www.billhughes.com /

even
Yup, not to brag about the size of my hands, but. ;-) And usually for me, at least, the wobble socket won't hold the correct angle to chance cross threading, or scrapping dirt into the cylinder. God Bless America, ill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com http://www.billhughes.com /
DougW wrote:

still sucks on that #1 plug on mine - but the other 5 plugs are so easy I guess it makes up for it........