Lift and warranty's

Does doing like a 3or 4" lift kit on a 2003 or 2004 TJ void the 3/36 or 7/70 warranty in any way? Any one have some real life experiences with this?

Thanks,

Reply to
Intergate

L.W.(ßill)

But I wouldn't ask them to replace universal jo>

Reply to
twaldron

Reply to
mic canic

On 30 Jan 2004 03:17 PM, mic canic posted the following:

I'm not sure which is more disgusting, the fact that you did this to a fellow Jeeper, or the fact that you are openly bragging about it.

---------------------------------------------------- Del Rawlins- del@_kills_spammers_rawlinsbrothers.org Remove _kills_spammers_ to reply via email. Unofficial Bearhawk FAQ website:

Del Rawlins

I can't believe anyone would have the guts to publically admitting to screwing a customer so badly for merely installing a lift. Ever hear of the Magnusson-Moss federal warranty act? No? I didn't think so. And remind me to never invite you to go wheeling with me.

Jerry

-- Jerry Bransford To email, remove 'me' from my email address N6TAY, PP-ASEL See the Geezer Jeep at

Jerry Bransford

im with you bill. my wife lets them work on her jeep but unless its _really_ a major repair they will never touch mine.

Reply to
Nathan Collier

Reply to
twaldron

Please let us know where you work so all Jeepers can be warned to stay the hell away from you.

If you are an American then you are an asshole for forcing someone into a legal battle for their warranty when the US law says 'you' are wrong according to the Magnusson-Moss federal warranty act.

What, didn't you like the customer's face?

Let us know who the poor sucker is so we can clue him in and so he can name you on the law suit for causing him undue hardship.

Mike

mic canic wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

.....and coming from mike thats gotta sting.

Reply to
Nathan Collier

Reply to
twaldron

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

I don't know if he still works here, and I don't know if this is the right name, it's under new ownership:

Rose Chrysler Jeep

6700 Highland Rd White Lake, MI 48383-2841 It's too bad, too, he helped me out a few times with my XJ >Please let us know where you work so all Jeepers can be warned to stay
  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

I can't believe someone who posts here 'pretending' to help out is actually some asshole Daimler Chrysler mechanic that gets his jollies from turning in Jeepers to DC just to piss off the Jeepers and cause them undue headaches.

Some 'mic canic' eh. Dork don't even know the warranty laws where he lives.

Make me wonder if he isn't just a DC plant here to try and cause trouble for folks here that post about modifications that might not fit 'his' sense of warranty.

Crap I am from Canada and even I know a lift won't void a general warranty.

Mike

Matt Macchiarolo wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Mike Romain did pass the time by typing:

That's what killfiles are for. ;)

Reply to
DougW

I doubt it. He posted here recently that the dealership was under new ownership and the new owners are jerks. Maybe it was his way of getting back at the dealership by pissing off a customer.

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
twaldron

Hmm, I'd be more likely to believe that he first pissed off a customer of the old owners. Then that customer let the new owner know what kind of an asshole he is, and the new owners might be more familiar with warranty laws as well as the concept of not pissing off customers.

Reply to
L0nD0t.$t0we11

Who knows. An asinine thing to do, either way.

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
mic canic