Lift Feedback Needed

My friend just purchased a Rough Country 4" lift for his 2000 TJ. I was wondering if anyone in this forum has any experience with Rough Country. Please pass along your thoughts. Good or bad experience, easy or difficult to install. Also wondering about driveline vibration. The kit comes with a transfer case drop kit and I've heard with this installed there is not vibration. Can anyone verify that?

Anyway, all feedback is appreciated and desired.

Casey Teague

Casey Teague

I installed a 3 1/2 inch lift kit and dropped the Tcase. This was good for about 1 1/2 then the vibrations got really bad. I installed a new drive shaft and AA SYE Kit and the ride is so smooth now.

Also if you lift it that much when you flex you could bind the stock rear drive shaft and bend it. I think this is what happened to mine.

With that much lift you should intall the SYE but you could install it in 6 months.

Reply to
Snowboardripper

Reply to
twaldron