Lifting (floor jack) points on my Jeeps

You don't work at Peerless. They take all four wheels off, in the parking lot, and bring them inside to change the tires. It's the cheapest gas station in town, but I prefer Exxon with their safe work environment and clean rest rooms. Maybe they have a tanker go astray now and then...

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

You never high-centered your rear axle on a rock?

Saludos,

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Reply to
L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Hey Bill,

I missed this post because of the filter. No, the housings on the Rubis are steel. I know what Mike is saying and I'm not arguing that he's wrong. I wish I had a proper lift in my garage...someday, but then I'll be too old to turn a wrench and won't care. :)

No, I'm definitely not tired of the Stroppe Baja yet. I doubt that will happen. Drove it 600 miles two weekends ago and it did admirably for a

36 yr. old four wheeler. I'm planning a frame off resto on it someday soon, just to get it to a "10".

tw

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III wrote:

The body was so bad he used a paint roller on it.> God Bless America, Bill 0|||||||0

Reply to
twaldron