Anyone dealt with Northwest offroad?

I'm looking at some springs for My Tacoma that Northwest Offroad offers. Has anyone dealt with these guys recently? How is their service and quality of parts?

Thanks!

Reply to
Rowdy

I've heard good things but no personal experience. If your looking for the rear give Alcan Spring a call too -

I have them on my Taco - customsmade for your lift, weight etc at a decent price.

Reply to message from "Rowdy" (Tue, 05 Apr 2005 18:59:18) about "Anyone dealt with Northwest offroad?":

R> I'm looking at some springs for My Tacoma that Northwest Offroad R> offers. Has anyone dealt with these guys recently? How is their service R> and quality of parts?

R> Thanks!

- robert -

Robert