Long time no see.....

I haven't come out here in over a year. I come take a look today and Earl is back posting! Good to see you around again Earl. Now I don't even remember what I came here to look for?

Oh well, my jeep rebuild lost steam all summer as I just had no time to work on it. It will be good when winter hits and I have more time.

Also still working on the Hurst Jeepster site.

Kevin_S

Kevin,

I am in Spain now. It is a long way from Grand Junction. I was once part of a Jeep rebuild, that took almost three years. People kept taking it over, and then losing steam. I finished it off with the wiring. It is OK to take a vacation now and then. I took about four years to do my Bug, and then I lost interest in it, after it was finished. Smoothest running Bug I ever drove, too. A perfusionist is driving it around New York state now. The same thing happened with a Karmann Ghia, worst POS money pit I ever owned. Do not, under any circumstances, undertake to rebuild a Karmann Ghia. They are pretty, but self-centered. If you prefer that type, then you deserve what you get.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

I really like your write up, very clear and great pictures...

Reply to
Pi-Eyed Piper

Thanks... someday I'll spruce my rebuild page up even more, but it will do for now.

Earl, you're in Spain? Wow..... good thing I didn't try to look you up when I went through Silverton the other day!

Reply to
Kevin_S

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Bill, Spain has all sorts of attractions for us somewhat-past-prime types. Where else in the world can you litterally wade ankle deep in BS running down the street? Or literally throw the Bull?

Seriously, it's a great place to visit. I'd like to go back aga> Hi Earle,

Reply to
Will Honea

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III