Looking for a Canadian dealer

No way...keep the newf's!! Keep the french strippers....toss the rest!! OH, except the Poutine suppliers!

Reply to
SB

Only a Frenchman would think of covering french fries with cheese curds then dump piping hot gravy over the works and actually sell the stuff to people.

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

Man with extra crunchy fries under it and ketchup dip on the side. Mmmmmm...

Mike

Snow wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

Reply to
Shazam

Come on you guys, what's this have to do with dealing in Canadians? Try to stay on topic, or start a new thread ...

Reply to
CRWLR

Manges de la marde Snow, tu es un hostie de con.

Eric

Reply to
Eric and Elizabeth

I'd throw off the gauntlets but I left all my french behind when I escaped

20 yrs ago, but If I were to consume enough Larentide or Brador I could recall it all :)
Reply to
Snow

Reply to
Al King

I found the Recall thanks to George on another group!

Recall 99V117000: Instrument Panel Ground Screws Loose

The left side and right side instrument panel wiring ground attachment screws could loosen over time. If the left side screw loosens, the instrument panel gauges may not function when the headlamps are turned on. If the right side screw loosens, the defroster blower motor may not function.

Dealers will remove the ground screws, drill a new pilot hole adjacent to the original hole, and the screws will be reinstalled in the new holes.

Owner notification began May 31, 1999. Owners who take their vehicles to an authorized dealer on an agreed upon service date and do not receive the free remedy within a reasonable time should contact Chrysler at 1-800-992-1997. Also contact the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's Auto Safety Hotline at 1-888-DASH-2-DOT (1-888-327-4236)

The recall so far is only for the one year, but it is worth the try for a 'free' fix for the same problem for 'any' year TJ!

Mike

Shazam wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain