Looking for website....

Hey all, I'm back. I was the guy selling parts for his father... all those Lark parts ring bells??

Anyways, you guys were a great help last time trying to find this one site I found was the best to sell parts on but forgot the name. It had a "looking for" section with "for sale" section too. Any suggestions??

Now that I have more time on my hands I'm going to be working harder to sell his Lark parts.

Thanks for any help. Chat with you guys laters.

Dalton

Reply to
Countryside Studebaker

What lark parts do you have?

Joe Zeiger.

Reply to
63t-cab

I think the question is... what Lark parts doesn't my father have. LOL.

What are you looking for and I'll do my best to see if he has it.

Thanks.

Reply to
Countryside Studebaker

I think this is the site you are looking for:

Richard Lawler

'57 1/2 ton Transtar '51 2dr Champion

Reply to
Richard Lawler

BINGO!!

Thanks Richard.

Reply to
Countryside Studebaker

Wondering if any 59 - 60 n.o.s. lark front fenders?

Reply to
63t-cab

They are bit hard to find, usually sell in the $300-$400 range if you're lucky enough to find them.

63t-cab wrote:
Reply to
John Poulos