Mike R & Brian.. need a place for ujoint replacement

Subject says it all.... the wifeys XJ is making the familiar ujoint noise, either of you guys have a recommended place? I'm pricing it out now and hoping to get the work done by late this week early next week.

Why does my XJ always breakdown when I go looking at a 2nd one???

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRG! - immortal words of Charlie Brown

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

would a leaking front diff or axle seal cause the "clunking sound" while turning?? (I was just informed the noise only happens while turning and sounds like loose parts ...

Gotta love the description a woman uses ..lol

Snow...

Reply to
Snow

That could even be a loose track bar bushing, time for an inspection.

Mike

Snow wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

They get jealous. LOL!

I have had good work done by Ontario RV down off Warden.

Mike

Snow wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain

It could also be the front hub. Mike swears by Ontario RV, check them out for an appraisal.

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-Ltd