Mike R > '93 Cobra Question

Mike,
I was looking at some Maximum Motorsports brochures and I noticed for the '93 Cobra they list two types of stock rear rotors -- one a solid
disc and another vented. My car has solid discs. Did you know of any, or have you heard of any, '93 Cobras coming with vented discs?
Patrick '93 Cobra '83 LTD
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (Patrick) wrote:

The rears should be 10.07 vented discs...
-- Mike 93 Cobra