More lift questions..

Got all the parts for the lift today, except the rear springs! Can I go ahead and install the rear shocks anyway? The lift is only a 2" on my 89 XJ. Would I be correct in assuming these new shocks are 2" longer? Will installing them before the lift springs (I drive 40 miles daily) be a problem? The springs should be installed by Sunday.

Thanks!

Carl

Reply to
Carl Saiyed

You don't want the shocks to bottom out... could damage them. Did you get extended bump stops? Best to wait if not.

Reply to
JimG