Need exploded diagram for 1988 Wagoneer 727 Trans Valve Body Help

Hi all,

Does anyone have an exploded diagram for a 1988 jeep grand wagoneer torque flight non lockup 727 valve body. I am hoping for some factory manual photos/diagrams of the photo mentioned below.

As always, thank you very much and take care,

Reply to
ULB

RoyJ

Thanks for responding.

What exactly is different than my photo? Any chance you can take a picture and post the photo somewhere for me? That would be awesome!

Reply to
ULB

Reply to
RoyJ

Yep. the email address on here is correct. snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

If you email me the whole pdf, better to zip the file to cut down on size as I think my mailbox only accepts 5 meg or less files. Or just a screen shot of the page in question. Thanks so much for your help. I don't want to bolt it all together after the rebuild and mount it only to find I screwed up. LOL. Thanks again!

Reply to
ULB

If you look at the very bottom of this page, the parts book links are there.

Maybe the same one I think that Roy is talking about.

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 'New' frame in the works for '08. Some Canadian Bush Trip and Build Photos:
Mike Romain

RoyJ