Bucky goes four wheelin' -- Bestop Cargo Rack Brackets #41406

Photo posted to alt.binaries.pictures.autos.4x4. No cats were harmed in the production of this post.

--- --- --- Bestop Cargo Rack Brackets part number 41406. Domestic shorthair six toed approximately seven years old. Name "Mr. Maynard" or just "Bucky".

Notes:

To install with a Tonneau Cover as shown here you will need longer bottom bar clamp bolts, 1/4-20 by two inch should do it.

I don't like the lock washers supplied for mounting the universal rack tray. When the instructions say, "Hold the Lock Washers while tightening the bolts so that they don't fall into the slot" this does not inspire confidence. I recommend flat washers in addition to the supplied lock washers for this application.

Black duct tape from The Home Depot.

Earle

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Earle Horton

Unfortunately, many of the ISPs have dropped binaries.

--- --- --- Bestop Cargo Rack Brackets part number 41406. Domestic shorthair six toed approximately seven years old. Name "Mr. Maynard" or just "Bucky".

Notes:

To install with a Tonneau Cover as shown here you will need longer bottom bar clamp bolts, 1/4-20 by two inch should do it.

I don't like the lock washers supplied for mounting the universal rack tray. When the instructions say, "Hold the Lock Washers while tightening the bolts so that they don't fall into the slot" this does not inspire confidence. I recommend flat washers in addition to the supplied lock washers for this application.

Black duct tape from The Home Depot.

Earle

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Kate

Earle

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Earle Horton

Bucky is cute! =)

-jenn

Reply to
jbjeep

That's pretty doggone cute. Did he enjoy the ride or flip out?

** Posted from
**
Reply to
Kate