New Jeep!

I finally have a Jeep again! 2000 XJ. It's green, 4.0, aw4, np 242. 93,000 miles. In good shape for a good price! Pics to come soon.

Carl

Reply to
Carl

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

What happened to the one you got right after you moved there?

Reply to
Kate

Sold.

Carl

Reply to
Carl

Dang! you change Jeeps like some people change their socks. Why did you sell it?

Reply to
Kate

I needed something bigger to drive back cross-country, and the TJ was WAY too bouncy for me. I >>>93,000 miles. In good shape for a good price! Pics to come soon.

Reply to
Carl

You're moving BACK again?

You have some Nomad blood in you, don't you!

Reply to
Kate

All ready moved back in July...

Carl

Reply to
Carl

You sound like the redheaded car killer, she just moved back here about 6 weeks ago... back and forth.

This time. I'm nailing her skirt hem to a post, no way am I letting her move away again.

Reply to
Kate

Kate,

Sounds like fun. I'll let you know if I move again :-D. BTW, once I put Rubicon springs on my TJ, the ride was much better. How is your Newbicon?

Carl

Reply to
Carl

Once you go red you are better off dead.....

Reply to
billy ray

She's naturally blonde, the "red" is her artificial intelligence

Reply to
Kate