New Tools and the Big 50

Well Sunday was the big 50 for me and the wife said she had ordered my present. They showed up today a OEM service manual for both the WJ and TJ on CD. Also, opened the second box and it is a Digital OBCII code reader I think I will keep her for another 30 years.

HaryS

Reply to
HarryS

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Thanks Bill

Reply to
HarryS

Congrats! When you hit 60 though I think you should push for the 426 hemi crate! :)

Have a great weekend.

Matt

Reply to
mhammer8