YJ frame differences

Quick question, got a 93 with a rusted out rear passenger side frame in the back. Got an 89 rolling frame that has no rust and looks almost new but the rest is shot, body, etc. Are there any differences in the 89 and 93 frame ? We started stripping and getting the 89 frame ready for the new springs and axle moves this weekend from our 93 once we get it primed and painted. Any pitfalls we should look out for ? Everything is getting bagged and tagged as well a photo'd as it comes apart.

Reply to
Rich Pierson

Should be no major differences between 89 and 93 frames.

Reply to
reconair

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III