No Spark!!! Yeat again!!!!

For a little background I just replaced my factory Jeep engine whit a re manufactured Jasper direct replacement. I was having some timing issues and finally tracked the problem down to it being the crank position sensor. Today I take the Jeep for a test drive and it just quit on me. I get out and check all of my connections to make sure everything was alright and it all looks good. I then check to see if I have spark and I have none. What could and o would cause me not to have spark after the coil? If I had hair I would have pulled it out by now. This thinng is driving me crazy!!!!!!

Reply to
GTI

You may try cleaning the CPS electrical connector again.

Additionally the aftermarket units have a higher than acceptable 'bad right out the box' reputation.

Reply to
billy ray

I did some checking to see if I was getting p0wer to everything in the engine bay and I am not. I have two fuses that are not getting any power at all. Trey are the diagnostic fuse and the engine control fuses. I believe if I can solve this problem I can get her running again.

Reply to
GTI

I'd check the ignition box.

Reply to