NSG-370 lube

05 Wrangler w/ 6-speed tranny @ approx. 10k miles. Want to replace the fluid.

What is a good replacement fliud for this box? DCX recommends ATF+4. I lean toward RP SynchroMax - supposedly MS-9224 equivalent. Any issues with the RP?

Like lots of owners [if one reads the forums] I'm experiencing crappy 1-2 shifting - not getting any better and I'm not convinced the factory-fill is helping matters much.

Thanks guys.

Reply to
uh-huh

There isn't any dealer only do not cheap out you will regret it.

Coasty

Reply to
Coasty

Reply to