Off Topic: A day that will live in infamy.

December Seventh a day that will live in infamy, or until the Japanese bought out our businesses and Treasury Bills a couple of years ago and changed our history books. At least my Father-in-law's Grand kids remembered, Matthew Thomas:

Amanda Tascher's Letters to the Editor:
God Bless America, Bill O|||||||Omailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Bill, I LOVE this: O|||||||O !!!!! Its awesome! JF

Reply to
Thoth1126

Stolen idea, very poor copy of a great little graphic of an entire vehicle that used to be posted here frequently as someone's sig-file.

Reply to
bubonic

Oops - sorry, didn't know he stole it and made it his own.. Didn't the Spanish do that with South america?

Thoth1126

Reply to
L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Here's your Jeep test for the day. What's this?

oO|||||||Oo

Reply to
Stupendous Man

Reply to