TOTALY OFF TOPIC

Hiya guys,

im specificaly aiming this at the people on here who live in the yorkshire and surrounding areas,

i went paintballing today, for the first time, and wow, what a day. it was pure addrenaline from the start, id reccomend it to anyone.

it was that good that i actualy won a certificate for being the RAMBO of the day. along with the certificate came a prize, and that was free entry for me and HALF PRICE ENTRY for ten other competitors.

so......

i thought it may be a great opportunity for us to meet up and see in the flesh who we are.

my offer is....

does anyone fancy a days paintballing, shooting the crap out of each other for half price.

it would be 4.99 for the day, free lunch and drinks.

e-mail me if your interested and ill book it for us. i was a little apprehensive at first but believe me, if your capable of running and havent got a weak heart you`ll love it.

e-mail me at

andyATbadlrcDOTcom

andy

The Worlds Uncensored News Source