off topic.... n halloween

Just a silly question....

Does anyone know the location of a Jeep pattern for "pumpkin carving" ? (hey it is halloween almost)

Ron

Reply to
Ron Croonenberg

Ya know Ron, it would be real easy to make one.

All you would need would be the jeep logo, enlarged to fit a piece of printer paper, then tape it on Punch guide dots with a toothpick, cut accordingly. It would look pretty dang good!

Reply to
SVTKate

L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Doug did pass the time by typing:

Nah, I think the cats name is Smokey. :)

Reply to
DougW

Ron Croonenberg did pass the time by typing:

not)

mebby, haven't looked yet

Reply to
DougW

:)

I got a killer idea.

Take the face off a plastic pumpkin and strap it to the rear diff.

heh.

Or just paint the sucker orange and put a face on it.

Reply to
DougW

Is that your cat Bill?

Reply to
Doug

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

I like it!

Reply to
jbjeep

That is a beautiful thought bill, I've always been partial to "High Flight" Oh! I have slipped the surly bonds of Earth And danced the skies on laughter-silvered wings; Sunward I've climbed, and joined the tumbling mirth Of sun-split clouds, ? and done a hundred things You have not dreamed of ? wheeled and soared and swung High in the sunlit silence. Hov'ring there, I've chased the shouting wind along, and flung My eager craft through footless halls of air. . . .

Up, up the long, delirious burning blue I've topped the wind-swept heights with easy grace Where never lark, or ever eagle flew ? And, while with silent, lifting mind I've trod The high untrespassed sanctity of space, Put out my hand, and touched the face of God.

? John Gillespie Magee, Jr

Reply to
Billy Ray

Uhm...true.. but a kid wants to carve a pumpkin with a Jeep...

so I thought I'd check...

SVTKate wrote:

Reply to
Ron Croonenberg

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

I would think cutting a pumpkin with a jeep would be a tricky operation.... I imagine you would crush most of them

Reply to
Billy Ray
*groan* snikker giggle Oh, you are on top of it this time Billy Ray
Reply to
SVTKate

Now I HAVE to lift mine, so I can do that. What a fun idea.

Reply to
SVTKate