Ok, I'm not a huge fan of Collins Bros.....

...mostly because of their prices and resto. jobs, but they seem to be a good bunch of guys. However, does ANYONE remotely consider this to be a good deal?? Have people started "collecting" YJs?? Not trying to be critical, but is there a surge in the market I'm not aware of?

twaldron

Not sure if there is a surge in the market for collectors but if there was someone looking for a pristine collectable YJ SE, that would certainly be a good starting point.

-Brian

Reply to
Cherokee-LTD

Reply to
twaldron

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
twaldron

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Only 2600 miles, nice, but:

"Sticker price of $17,195.00 in 1995. We are selling for sticker $17,195.00"

HAHAHAHAHAHAH!

NFW!

You gotta be f'in kidding me.

They certainly are "limited edition" vehicles, and appeal to the sophisticated and discerning! ;-)

Cal Wheeler

Reply to
twaldron

Bill, I have a question for ya. If I install some TJ headlights, and make a vacuform mask for my headlights with a round cutout, and install all this on my YJ....

Would you you consider it a REAL JEEP?

(I'm halfway serious about doing this!)

Yes.

Because there's one born every minute!

Reply to
Cal Wheeler

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

twaldron vomitted:

I wouldn't, but maybe the leaf spring setup?

I paid $16055 for my '94 YJ Sport 4.0 with a sticker of $17500. I can't see spending $17,000 for a used YJ no matter what the mileage.

Reply to
Big Daddy

Reply to
twaldron

Brought to you by the same bunch of good ol' boys that will do a frame off resto for you starting at the low low price of $35,000. (Pinky to lip) Riiiiiiiight.........

Reply to
T. Greening

Yeah, or if they put it back in storage for another twenty years they might have something.

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton