old jeep army trailor??

who had the website dedicated to those in this group??

Reply to
IsellJeeps

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Mine is here:

are links to others at the bottom of that page. Pete

Reply to
Pete Elton

thanks...I am trying to buy a 71 jeepster but I have to pay one price for it and all the "junk" the guy has collected for it....I would need to sell a

60's model jeep army military trailor..he said it has landing gear??? and rotating hook??? also I will need to sell a full set of dana 44 axels with 3:73 gears that came out of an 80 model scout he was going to shorten and put in this rig..... does anyone need the trailer or axels to help my price???

Jarod Sprauer

Reply to
IsellJeeps

He is referring to the landing leg which pivots down to keep the tongue upright when you are not towing it. The hitch is a lunette type that you tow with a pintle hitch. That's most likely what he's referring to as the "rotating hook".

Try the Bantam Trailer Yahoo group:

A lot of buying and selling of these trailers goes on there.

Pete

Reply to
Pete Elton

thanks a lot

Reply to
IsellJeeps

Where are you located and how much would you want for the trailer? Have you seen it and what sort of shape is it in?

Shawn

Reply to
Endo

i am in houston it is in great shape but I dont know anything about them.

Reply to
IsellJeeps