one year later, how's the 4-speed?

So now that overdrive has been available on TJ's for one year, what's the verdict? Is this a good tranny?

Brian

fwiw, 6 months later i couldnt be happier.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

you totally lost me there brother. no liberty here.

Nathan W. Collier

Approximately 9/16/03 19:22, Nathan W. Collier uttered for posterity:

I thought your missus had a Liberty. And it looks like y'all may be needing the oars soon, even tho you are a modest distance inland from the worst of what is heading in.

Reply to
Lon Stowell

gotcha. nah, she has an xj.

and yeah, we're slowly but surely getting ready for the hurricane. my wife went out and bought bottled water, batteries, etc. and i got another 1000 rounds both in .223 and .40 and 200 rounds of 12ga 00 buckshot. her trip took her to 4 different stores, and mine to 3 different websites. now its just a matter of hoping fed ex is faster than isabel. :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

I've heard of 'shooting the rapids', but shooting a hurricane? Only with a shotglass... __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

you ever seen a black out in "da' hood"? :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

I'm all for home defense, but 2200 rounds? __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

i do a lot of shooting. a _lot_, and i try to maintain a stockpile of at least 1000 rounds in every caliber i own except for shot shells. it was time to get more anyway, and with a potential blackout coming it was just a good excuse to go ahead and stock up. i also own many other calibers but shoot .40 and .223 the most.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

We'll know next spring...but definitely NOT in my house...

;-)

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo