OT: 1x sweet ride...

That is 'hella' cool... nice ricercar! __ Steve .

Reply to
Stephen Cowell

When I have such thoughts I generally take 2 Advil and rest for an hour.....

Reply to
Gerald G. McGeorge

I nearly cried from laughter while reading the "fan mail"... thanks.

Reply to
Daniel Melameth

Check out this car

~~~ Redge Egder '92 Sahara, i6 4.0/5spd, 4" of Sky over D30 & D35's w/ 3.07s and 33's attached to the ends. K&N. Inquiro Et Invenio...

Reply to
Redge Egder

oh man! that's hilarious! for 10k? what a deal! i think i'll get rid of my cj7 and get this thing...

Reply to
serg

This is some of the most hilarious stuff I've seen lately. It has to be a joke! The guy has great feedback so I don't understand what's going on. Very funny. Thanks.

Reply to
Andy

This ad proves what some pollsters say, that at any point in time a certain segment of the population believes Elvis is alive and a family of Aliens are living next door.

Reply to
Gerald G. McGeorge

That is some pretty creative advertising. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego

does anyone have an active carfax so they can run the vin. maybe its interesting. KH

Reply to
Kevin in San Diego