So Bill is your jeep "real"?

So is a CJ2 with non-military wheels and tires, a roll bar and who knows what other modifications still a real Jeep? Your chosen definition seems to exclude your own Jeep.

Reply to
Simon Juncal

L.W.(ßill)

It looks real to me too but what's under the hood?

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

Bill, I think she's really f#%k'n A+... ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Redge Egder '92, i6 4.0/5spd, 4" of Sky, D30/35's (4.56's) with 33's bolted on the ends.

Et Invenio...

Reply to
Redge Egder

Nope. It's post WWII and was never used by the U.S. Army.

's probably just barely a Willys, too. I'll bet the number of "real"Willys parts is relatively low compared to when it was manufactured.

Reply to
TJim

OMG, Bill. That windshield looks fake. :-)

Reply to
Peter Parker

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Wooo Hooo! I finally got Bill to agree with me. Waaa howw!!

I wonder if anyone else noticed the windshield besides me. :-)

Still, no matter. It's a real jeep in my book.

:)

Reply to
Peter Parker

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Okay, now you got me. Either that is a "Huge" kid on a real jeep or one heck of a good mini repo.

Reply to
Peter Parker