Reply to
Jeepers

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

LOL! You did a funny...

:)

Reply to
Peter Parker

What about the CB's Bill? Oh that's verbal and doersn't count? I guess if you promise someone something we can't believe you because it's verbal and meaningless. Handles are acceptable on Usenet that is what the Newsgroups are. You don't like this so because of that you want to piss on everyones parade. Why do they legally need to change their names? That's not right they shoud keep their god given names that their parents gave them. It is you who don't understand what a Handle is. You even list yourself as L.W (Bill) Hughes III Well that means you are lying as well since L.W isn't your real name it's an abbreviation, likewise with Bill, you aren't even using YOUR own name here and yet you are throwing stones anyway. Pretty hypocritical don't you think L.W.?

Reply to
Scooby Don't

Hey, whatever works Loretta :-)

Reply to
Scooby Don't

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Amazing how you only answer the part of the post that you prefer and I have worked with many Gov't contracts, back when I was in manufacturing. You still didn't answer the part about L.W. did you. Also is Bill your real name or a nickname? Most likely it's William, so you are just as bad as any one using a handle. I understand far better than you do about what is and is not. You should look up the word Irony in your dictionary assuming you have one. Everything on the Usenet is the same as a verbal agreement by your standards. You cannot prove anything on the Usenet. You do a lot of talking but very little in the way of proof it's all opinions. Your opinion is way out there hovering 5 feet off the edge of reality but then again you don't care do you? You'll still not answer the parts of this post that are questions just like last time because you cannot. You use a nickname or an abbreviation and by your own admission you should know better as you are being deceitful and cannot be trusted. To me that's a lotta horse dung but it seems to matter a great deal to you for some reason no one can fathom. You are clearly in teh wrong as you have an L before Bill nad that means you prefer to be called Bill but it's just another form of a handle. Prove me wrong if you can. You can't but it will be fun to watch you put up a front to get out from answering it.

Reply to
Scooby Don't

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Wow...just when I missed this week's episode of American Choppers...

...luckily this week's reading of this newsgroup supplied an adequate substitute of soap opera shenanigans...

}:)

Cheers, /tom

Reply to
Tom Dobrowolsky

I run into enough nuts elsewhere in the world and usenet.

I was adopted. Changed my name twice.

But you are right, they said identity theft was a problem. And I see no point is making myself an open book and an easy target. Maybe I need to post my SS# and TDL too.

You really need to know my name? E-me. But, I'm pretty sure I'm not that important to you though, so it matters little that I wanted to have a little fun with a handle.

As for the illegal reference. I've had my backgrond checked, thoroghly, as I'm a Texas CHL holder. My experinces in life have made me a bit more paranoid than you, I guess. More power to ya.

That's too bad. If my credibility is reduced via the use of a handle instead of a name, oh well! Here, I'm just another voice in the dark, just like on citizen band.

Reply to
Jeepers

More like a "Real Pompous Ass".

Reply to
TJim

How much? What do you charge for shipping?

;-) (I *had* to add that. Otherwise someone here would take me seriously and accuse me of lying when I backed out of the deal.)

Reply to
TJim

Hahaha you want the price of shipping on a Bridge! I love it! Yeah I can ship it but boy oh boy is it gonna cost ya! lol!

Reply to
Scooby Don't

You see Bill you post as L.W. but that is not your real name either regardless of parenthesis. The fact that we can "look up your name" lends you no credibility under your own rules. After all you should just post under your real name and not initials. You are doing little more than accusing others of the same thing.

Reply to
Scooby Don't

This is an informal forum. Kinda like a Bar. I try to keep things civil, as in, I'll speak as if I'm talking to someone in person. But, here, it's informal, I don't care if your name is Skeeter or Bubba or Scooby-Do or Jenna or even if it's a real name or alias. We are here, informally, to discuss things we have in common and enjoy.

So, guys, let's keep the bar fights to a minimum and the toothless barfly hags will have nothing to be impressed by.

We don't agree on politics or religion, we are just Jeepers!

Reply to
Jeepers