(OT?) Coming out (name change)

WHAT??? "Old Crow" isn't your REAL NAME???!!!??? Why, you lyin'... You son of a... ... ... Wait a minute... TJim isn't my real name either...

*never mind!*

:-)

Reply to
TJim

Wow! That's two in one thread! LOL

Reply to
TJim

It's simple. If you don't want to waste your time in battles of wits against unarmed opponents, you kill file them. It gets a lot quieter without all the drivel. You can still monitor their pomposity if you want to by reading posts with copies in them, but you won't need to if you don't want to. Welcome "back", Nathan.

Reply to
TJim

Jim,

Thanks for the advice, but I 'plonked' Bill a couple days ago. since you're wondering, I am using Outlook Express. I'm surprised, however that you couldn't gleen that information from my headers. That's ok, maybe you aren't as tech savvy as others here who are able to discern such information as my level of patriotism, my integrity, my favorite colors, and the fact that I enjoy long strolls on the beach at night.

There seems to be a lot of information in a seemingly random string of numbers and letters besides server addresses and whatnot. I'll have to talk to my ISP (whoever they turn out to be) and see if I can become a little less of an open book to the unsavory element on the web... Can't have everyone knowing what my relationship with my mother is like (i'm sure that info is in there too, and I bet it's just a matter of time before it's posted here by someone that can decode it).

Thanks to everyone for their support. I'll be running for Govener of California the next time the slot opens up. Nathan (ps, the Govener thing I just said was a joke... don't want to be accused of lying anymore)(And I would support Californias new Govener if I lived there... don't want my patriotism called into question anymore either.)

www.IswearwithmyhandtoGodthatmynameishonestlyandtrulyNathanOtisbesideswhythe

hellwouldIlieaboutsomethingsostupidthatdoesn'tgetmegirlsormakemypenislargers

Reply to
Nathan Otis

ROFLMAO! Sorry, but that one just got me! LOL

Reply to
TJim

:-) Good luck in the next election and sorry about your childhood. ;-)

Reply to
TJim

You're ability to spell Governor certainly qualifies you to run for office in California and then some, but you have to overcome the Terminator's image for me to vote for you. * :)

  • ANTI FALLACY DISCLAIMER: The above is a joke. I don't even live in CA, nor am I alluding to the fact that if I did, that I'd vote for Uncle Arnie. I have no political affiliations in CA, nor am I claiming allegiance with any political party. **

** POST ANTI FALLACY DISCLAIMER: "Uncle Arnie" was used as an informal reference to the Governor. I am not related in any way to the present Governor of CA. ***

*** POST POST ANTI FALLACY DISCLAIMER: I am not claim> Thanks to everyone for their support. I'll be running for Govener of
Reply to
twaldron

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
twaldron

Its not that simple. Dave Milne is my real name which I choose to tell you guys. If I decided to call myself Mickey Mouse I'd hope you realised it I didn't want to tell you (but I have to call myself something) as opposed to pretending I was really called Mickey Mouse. Equally, you might choose, in the time honoured internet way, to indulge in a bit of role playing and give yourself an nickname ; this doesn't count as lying in my book.

Dave Milne, Scotland '99 TJ 4.0 Sahara

: > OK. I see you took the "Don't stop and think before you reply" : > option. I'm not upset about it, just disappointed. You come off as a : > pretty tense person. I still think you need to lighten up some, but : > hey... It's your blood pressure, not mine. Take care. : >

: > -- : > Travis : >

> The meek shall inherit the earth. After I'm finished with it.: > :wq!

Reply to
Dave Milne

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
twaldron

As opposed to an ashamed pompous ass....

:-)

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

Ahh, so it was his doctor's fault that he scored thousands of OxyContins ("Hillbilly Heroin") in a cigar box from his $300 a week maid. That's taking responsibility for himself, surely...

All I can say is, if he wants to stau out of jail, Rush (with a name like that, he was bound to be an addict) should hope the justice system *is* as liberal on drug offenses as he's complained about for years...

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

"Heh heh heh...from now on you will call me Betty..."

With apologies to "Kung Pow...Enter the Fist"

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Now if you were calling yourself E.E. Milne that would be a different story. :) Oh and if anyone believes my handle is my real name. I have a few Bridges in Pristine condition in New York for sale as well as some very Dry land in Florida for sale. All for sale really cheap, Cash only. :))

Reply to
Scooby Don't

Geez Bill what about all those guys on the CB's? Do think those were all real names? The name is Duck, Rubber Duck. Catch you on the flipside 10-4 Good Buddy.

Handles online are acceptable usage. No one is defrauding anyone and if they are they would certainly use a more realistic sounding name. How about actors Bill? They change their names, that's deceptive, right?

Reply to
Scooby Don't

Better you than me Loretta! Having babies for a guy would be like pushing a bowling ball through a plastic straw! Ouch! hehe

Reply to
Scooby Don't