(OT?) Coming out (name change)

Uh, what Me, no no, it's fine really! It's a damn nice Bridge, I have several in stock can deliver but they are set up in some fantabulastic locations right now! Put a toll on any of them and you'll be rich in a week! Can but a boatload of Jeeps then. heh (wondering if someone might actually believe this stuff)

Reply to
Scooby Don't

I took two Tylenol Allergy Sinus this morning, does that count? I took them with a Coke! No?

Reply to
Jeepers

Damn, you're from the 60's? :-) You *are* old.

-- Old Crow '82 Shovelhead FLT 92" 'Pearl' '95 Jeep YJ Rio Grande ASE Certified Master Auto Tech + L1 TOMKAT, BS#133, SENS, MAMBM

Reply to
Old Crow

Hell, even John Wayne changed his name for the movies. My God, under your premise even the great American Hero is a liar. I'm shaken to my very core...you've put the greatest man Hollywood ever produced in the same box with George Dubya. You Commie!

Her name was McGill, She called herself 'Lil', But everyone knew her as Nancy.

-- Old Crow '82 Shovelhead FLT 92" 'Pearl' '95 Jeep YJ Rio Grande ASE Certified Master Auto Tech + L1 TOMKAT, BS#133, SENS, MAMBM

Reply to
Old Crow

Approximately 10/15/03 02:30, Old Crow uttered for posterity:

Actually he didn't. Marion Morrison changed *his* name for acting roles.

Reply to
Lon Stowell

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Seems I remember my dad making the same statement in about 1967 or

1968.

All I'm saying is that you've got people like Dubya and Bill Clinton running the country, and you're worried about some guy in a Jeep group on the internet changing his nickname. Where are your prioities, brother?

-- Old Crow '82 Shovelhead FLT 92" 'Pearl' '95 Jeep YJ Rio Grande ASE Certified Master Auto Tech + L1 TOMKAT, BS#133, SENS, MAMBM

Reply to
Old Crow

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

It'd be tough cabrito anyway, you being an old goat and all.

Reply to
Jeepers

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Well, a load of bull to be expected by a Taurus, huh? Oh, it wasn't bull, you ARE an old goat, literally. ;^)

Reply to
Jeepers

Approximately 10/16/03 14:17, Jeepers uttered for posterity:

Excuse me, but I _am_ a genuine Taurus, share a birthday with Carol Burnett, John Audobon, and am only a year or so younger than the old fart above.

Reply to
Lon Stowell

Am genuine Taurus too, but you could be my dad. Hell, I was adopted, you COULD be my dad. DADDY!

Reply to
Jeepers

Approximately 10/16/03 14:40, Jeepers uttered for posterity:

Tell me son, how do you feel about retroactive abortion?

Reply to
Lon Stowell

I can tell you my mom didn't have any children that lived.

Reply to
Jeepers

OK, so I'm a young fart...you guys got 10 years on me. It's good to hang with the older crowd, it makes them still feel wanted in today's society :-)

I'm not a Taurus...but I've been married to one for like 27 years...does that count? Beleive me...I've learned from her...LOL.

-- Old Crow '82 Shovelhead FLT 92" 'Pearl' '95 Jeep YJ Rio Grande ASE Certified Master Auto Tech + L1 TOMKAT, BS#133, SENS, MAMBM

Reply to
Old Crow

Did you see his W-2? I wish he was MY daddy!

:-)

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo