OT - Ferrari

This is the most tasteless car I have ever seen !

Dave Milne

Dave Milne did pass the time by typing:

Byooootiful.

I know someone who would want one of those.

Still, I wouldn't refuse the chance to drive it.

Reply to
DougW

EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWW!!!

BTW: That file was > This is the most tasteless car I have ever seen !

Reply to
RoyJ

Sorry, replaced with

Dave Milne

Reply to
RoyJ

Took about 3 seconds to download here in Cincinnati

Reply to
Billy Ray

Saw this on a different forum once ...it's photoshopped. They had posted a pic of the original picture beside it.

Reply to
griffin

It fooled me. Thought the wheels were just a bad paint job. perhaps I am getting too cynical :-)

Dave Milne

you ever seen the nelly/pimp juice jeep? :-)

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

no ?

Dave Milne

Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

I saw it...I just got my vision back last week.

Reply to
Chad Fraker

Is this the one you mean ?

Dave Milne