[OT] human dustball

Well, that was _fun_.

Got the wonderful idea that throwing a few more inches of insulation in the ol attic would help with this winters bills. Not a bad idea since the old blown cellulose insulation up there is about 1" deep now. Most of that being umpteen years of accumulated dust.

Four rolls of batting (the plastic encased fiberglass kind) and I'm still not five rafters past the attic entry with way too much to go. Got to get myself a positive pressure setup or a vac tube in there, goggles and dust mask ain't cutting it.

At least there are no holes in the ceiling yet. :)

Did find a killer stock of baseboard molding from the original house. Just the stuff I need to replace damaged molding in the hallway. :D score!

For those daring souls thinking about attempting such a task may I suggest measuring the most common length then cutting sections. Roll those up and tuck them into plastic grocery bags. Now you can throw the little buggers up into the attic and they won't unroll or catch on things till you need them to. er... till you install them.

Reply to
DougW