OT Kill them all.

"Find out who they are. Kill them all. Kill their wives. Kill their children. Kill their parents. Kill their friends. Kill their neighbors. Kill their animals. Salt the earth where they lived. Mount their heads on pikes on the steps of the Capitol." - Ted Morris, 12 September 2001

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Mega Ditto!!

Daren

Reply to
Daren McMorris

Beheading. Warning.

Agreed.

Reply to
Jeepers

not my quote but I agree 100%: I remember back in January when the Army announced that they were investigating prisoner abuse in Iraq. This was not a new story. As far as I'm concerned, publicly releasing the humiliating abuse pictures was an act of treason by CBS. They gave aid to our enemies, and gave an excuse for them to continue committing barbarous murders against our citizens. I loathe CBS for exposing these shameful pictures when they knew that our military was already working to rectify the situation and bring the perpetrators to justice. I know this is too much to ask, but I hope that CBS feels some level of responsibility for the latest American to be cruelly decapitated by Islamic terrorists. In my heart, CBS is directly responsible for this American death and the many others that will follow.

Boycott CBS...

L.W.(ßill) Hughes III wrote:

Reply to
Jo

Reply to
twaldron

In the beginning of this invassion into Iraq, CNN was critised for not publishing video/pictures of Sadam's torture chambers. In the same light, we cannot critisize CBS for airing this pictures. To do so would be asking for a double standard they we do not need to set the standard for. These guys that were "tortured" were Al Qaeda members, I consider them in the same light as the people that got the twin towers. That being said, I thought the libs said there were no Al Qaeda in Iraq. Did these animals not profess to be Al Qaeda's leaders? So now there are Al Qaeda leaders in Iraq and we are in the correct place in the world. They have raised their ugly heads and it is up to us to chop it off, just like they did to this poor guy. Daisy cutters would be to nice for them. A nice fire bomb might be a good alternative, let them roast where they stand.

God bless our troops and God bless the USA.

--James

Reply to
RocknTJ

Hey now that's just unnecessary. Let their poor animals go.

Reply to
Jay Stuler

I am appalled. That made me sick.

I dont care WHO you are or WHERE you come from ....

that is NOT warfare. Those are NOT soldiers.

it makes me want to find those men and do the same to them, to their families.

Hell has a special place for men like that.

Reply to
trailboss

Al Qaida wasn't in Iraq in any significant numbers until we invaded.

It's time for the US to sh*t or get off the pot in dealing with these thugs. Either send enough troops to get rid of them or pull out completely.

Reply to
Matt Macchiarolo

"CNN was critised for not publishing video/pictures of Sadam's torture chambers" They were critised because not showing them helped the enemy.

"cannot critisize CBS for air> In the beginning of this invassion into Iraq, CNN was critised for not

Reply to
Jo

I agree...poor choice of words on my part...they are ghouls at best...and would have done this to an American whether there were supposed abuses at iraqi prisons or not...

they would have found some other reason...

to hell with them.....

Reply to
trailboss

You moderates are just too humane. I think, since we have a fleet of military transports, that we should equip them with crop spraying equipment. The USA probably has more hog fat than any country in the world. Spray everything and everyone. Now, they don't go to Paradise, even if they become a martyr. They cant eat anything or touch anything contaminated with pork. They cant even walk on uneven ground without falling down. Wait about a month, and spray them again. Keep it up for a year, while pumping out all the oil. Spray again. Then, drop a match and run.

Reply to
Paul Calman

What I want to know is, what is the address of the web site(s) that hosts this stuff? You always read in the news about the latest bin Laden tape posted to an al Queda web site, or the beheading video posted to a web site, but the news never reveals the web site in question. Which is a shame, because that just prevents decent folks from conducting a righteous DOS attack against deserving scum. ;)

Brian

And your proof of this is? The little cockroach/cowards were and are hiding out. Heck they won't even show their faces for something they claim to have done.

I agree completely. Screw the PC politics.

Reply to
RocknTJ

lol...who's a moderate?

i would nuke the scum in a second if i had my finger on the button...

heres a good article on it...

trailboss

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

So, critisize their bias not there presentation of the pictures. Your orignal post critisized the posting of the pictures. The reason media outlets get by with what they do is, because no one critisizes the bias point of view. They see it as their ticket to do anything they want. You can't dispute them on the "facts" and this is what everyone is trying to do. Hang them on their for their equal content.

I agree whole-heartedly that they and most other media are bias, no question about that. I also agree most Democrat members of congress are bias. There have been reports from the last few days showing, congress had seen these pictures months ago and all of the sudden it is a big deal. Why? Maybe an election is nearing? I wonder....

Thanks for fighting, I love it, we all need to do it more, especially me.

--James

Reply to
RocknTJ