kill bill

Now I'll have to go watch the movie.

I reckon Uma Thurman is a bit like a Land Rover. good looking but just enough imperfections not to be Hollywood Pretty.

Reply to
David G. Bell

just saw a little clip from the new kill bill movie (i hated the first one so will not be seeing it) and uma and another bloke were standing around a landrover having a chat. It was a long wheel-base with no top, just a big roll-bar but i did not see the front so can't say what model. however itt did have those little hooks down the side for putting the soft-top on so it must have been a series landie because the 110's don't have them do they??

cheers,

sam.,

Reply to
samuel mcgregor

I went to see it earlier tonight (I liked the film). I didnt notice any landies (I usually notice them :) - you sure it wasnt a jeepy thing? There was a topless one, and they did sit/stand about it talking for a while.

Reply to
Tom Woods

yeah, that's the one. it was a landie for sure!!!!

Reply to
samuel mcgregor

I think military 110's have the hooks for softtops...

Reply to
Wolverine

I dont reckon it was, but i'm often wrong! :)

If you do, then its in the first 1/3rd of the film, where Bill and Uma drive into a forest/rainforest to go see a man. Theyre parked infront of some big steps.

Reply to
Tom Woods

Wasn't a Land Rover it was some nasty Chinese attempt at a Jeep copy by the look of it, it sounds like a bag of nails when it starts up.

Fergus

Reply to
Fergus Kendall

Here it is, driving away from camera-

No idea what it is, but it doesn't look like any Land Rover product I've ever seen.

Ivor.

Reply to
Ivor Clegg

Tis definately some kinda jeepy thing

Reply to
Tom Woods

Might have been dressed up for the film - like in Judge Dredd where I think a couple of 101's were "Hollywooded" to look like futuristic police-mobiles.

Steve

Reply to
Steve

Twas Thu, 29 Apr 2004 13:29:35 +1000 when "samuel mcgregor" put finger to keyboard producing:

Most likely an NAS defender?

Regards. Mark.(AKA, Mr.Nice.)

Reply to
Mr.Nice.