OT PING --> jerry b

although we're rarely on the same side of the fence, this is an exception. ive recently seen an h2 video that shows a picture of you, and i doubt it was used with your permission. talking smack on you is one thing, but including your image in the video is wrong. if youre not aware of this ill provide the link.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Jerry Bransford

glad to see youre taking it in such good spirits. i just found it to be in really poor taste. bickering and banter is one thing but to use your image in a defaming manner just seemed across the line and i wanted to make you aware of it.

btw, out of curiosity, i dont suppose you flew into billings from seattle about 6 weeks ago or so? i was on a flight in the back of the plane when someone looking a _lot_ like you in a jeep hat stood up to exit. i attempted to say "hi" but you (or whomever it was) got off the plane before i could get my carry on out of the holder.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

Can you post the link?

Reply to
Billy Ray

Jerry,

Will you be promoting the new H3 also?

:)

Earle

Reply to
Earle Horton

the thread with the video link is at

with my response (and several video links) on page 35 of that thread.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

I wanna see ...

PS I'm a TV Star too. I took the Pepsi Challenge 25 years ago, and they made a TV commercial from it.

Reply to
J Strickland

Thanks! it is D/Ling now.

Reply to
Billy Ray

when you get done laughing at how ridiculous their video is, download the videos i linked to in my response.

Reply to
Nathan W. Collier

Which is why I never got upset over their use of my photo in that particular video LOL.

Jerry

Nathan W. Collier wrote:

Reply to
Jerry Bransford

On Wed, 27 Jul 2005 12:23:00 -0400 in , "Billy Ray" graced the world with this thought:

Yeah, none of this would've been due to your attitude, I'm sure.

Reply to
bizbee

It's a good thing you didn't try to get into California with those carrots.

Earle

Earle Horton

If attitude had anything to do with it, the immigration guys would be body cavity searching themselves... no wait ... I take it all back.

Dave Milne

I'm still laughing at their responses to you. You rattled their chains nicely. Heh heh.

Reply to
Dave Milne

I traveled through southern California with a stop over for a few days in LA in 1974. I have never felt the desire to return.

In contrast I was in Central and Northern California in 1968 and 1969 and thought the area and people very nice.

I've never felt the desire to return to New York City either and now I an add De-troit to the list.

Reply to
Billy Ray

OK, watching that video of the white Hummer at Azusa with the Jeep in the background merrily idling up the hill was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. The music was absolutely perfect in the background. So funny. I know from experience my little 4-banger P.O.S. '85 CJ (pretty much stock) could have made it up that ridge. And I know for SURE that my stock '88 YJ

6cyl went over way worse than that as long as I was careful with clearance on rocks. Sad. I think I paid $2100 CDN for my CJ and $5400 CDN for my YJ.

Reply to
griffin

I noticed there were no direct comparisons (as opposed to your Hummer/Jeep test).

I will confess I have never personally seen an H2 off-road and H1 Hummers are from well after my time. Spec4 Bobbie sees them in Iraq and I don't recall him commenting other than their unarmored ones are death-traps and the 'home-armored' ones are little better.

Reply to
Billy Ray

I was just up at Whitefish and Little Merrill Lakes where Mike regularly goes. I have a few pix I took during the drives off-road. They are mainly snap-shots, not action photos, as I was on this camping excursion by myself. I crossed some worse areas on this trip than the Hummers traversed in the video that were sadly not depicted in the photos with my '02 WJ in 2-Hi.

Billy Ray

it wouldnt open for me??

Reply to
IsellJeeps