OT: towing carnage video from JU posting - OMG

From a posting on JU. Incredible carnage on this poor kid's car when his well-meaning but utterly clueless buddies try to tow him out of a minor snow bank.

Recommend right-click and "save as" for this one...

PLM

Reply to
Patrick Mills

Now, to pull the other rice burners out. :-) God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O Mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W.(Bill) Hughes III

Kids...

What kill me is they didn't move the strap after the first damage!

Reply to
JimG

OK, I don't feel quite as bad about breaking my back window out when I locked my keys in my Cherokee Saturday.

Reply to
Kevin Sperle

There were enough guys there TO PICK IT UP and move it. What a bunch of complete lazy asses! Hell, all of 'em could have pushed it out. I hope none of these boys are in charge of tanks or aircraft now!

Reply to
Jeepers

or anyone heard of a shovel????? or looks like almost enuff room to pull/push it forward.

Reply to
aGraham

Reply to
twaldron

That made quite a hit at work ...

Dave Milne, Scotland

Reply to
Dave Milne

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)

Lol! What's a shovel ;-) ?

Reply to
Daniel Melameth

wondering if you mean back passenger compartment window or literally the back windw on the hatch, one of the most expensive to replace!! :eek:

-Steve 98 TJ

Reply to
Goat Crapp

I'm sure Daddy paid for all the repairs.

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

not likely - it was a geo afterall ;) a 10 speed would be more expensive to replace after a few years than a used geo storm :D

-Steve 98 TJ

Reply to
Goat Crapp

What killed me was they didn't pull it out from the other end !

Dave Milne, Scotland

Reply to
Dave Milne

The site is off line now, must have run up a bandwidth bill. I didn't get to see it. Boo hoo.

My buddy used to retrieve semi trucks when they went off the road. Try sitt> From a posting on JU. Incredible carnage on this poor kid's car when his

Reply to
Roy J

or the fact that they felt it necessary to pull it OVER the snow bank. Had he went the other way down the road we would not have had such a great video. :)

Jeremy

Reply to
Jeremy Hupe

The way everyone is talking about it, it sounds like this video is pretty darn funny. Is anyone else having trouble connecting to the server to download it? Anyone have an alternate link?

Thanks! ;-)

Reply to
Bob

There is a saved web page link over on rec.autos.4x4 I think.

Yup, pretty damn funny.....

They had no clue....

Mike

Bob wrote: