Trail Rated

I see from an advert for Jeep on KBB, the slogan "See how it got muddy enough to earn the Trail Rated Badge". So now you know - its trail rated if you can splash it.

Dave Milne, Scotland.

Reply to
Dave Milne

Dave: who do those nit wit's think have been trail rating there Jeep's all this time anyway's. Jimmie: VP. North Iowa Off-Road Club

Reply to
CJimmie in Iowa

Exactly. I think DC would better preserve the Jeep's heritage if they kept their mouths shut. Its like claiming a tank is "war rated" because it can go up kerbs. Muddy ? Jeez, you can drive into the pub carpark here and get muddy.

Dave Milne

Dave: You got it. They may well have been the first one's to test the jeep in the out back . But we all have been putting them to the test for how many year's now. I think it's more for the yuppie type's. You can tell them anything and they will believe it. Unless it's for the soccer Mom's. HA! Ha! Jimmie:: VP. The North Iowa Off-Road Club.

Reply to
CJimmie in Iowa

This is going to be the next Jeep Wrangler !

Dave Milne