X Trail?

I will be getting a new X trail Sport on Wednesday. I have never had a Nissan before. Anybody got this model and if so, what d'ya think about it? Eugene

-- I'm a failed Christian and if I'm goin' to Hell There's one thing for sure, you're gonna be there as well!

( Henry McCullough)

Reply to
eugene

Excellent car. Had my X-Trail Sport for nearly 18 mths. Very reliable, fun to drive, economical (its a diesel), comfortable, practical.

Only gripe is that the seat cover material is not the most practical if you have kids/dogs. Should've gone for the leather in the next model up........or buy yourself some seat covers.

Reply to
Big Ron

Thanks Ron. I'm getting it tomorrow and I can hardly wait (should have had delivery four weeks ago)

-- I'm a failed Christian and if I'm goin' to Hell There's one thing for sure, you're gonna be there as well!

Reply to
eugene

Got my motor today and it is a delight.....especially the 6Cd player (my first). It's Chilli Red so I'm gonna be noticed (as long as people don't think I'm the postman!