PCM/cable cover on 1998 4.0 ZJ

The service manual for my 1997 4.0L Grand Cherokee references a snap-on plastic cover over the Powertrain Control Module and the 3 cable connectors. I do not have one. I don't know if I ever did. The local Jeep dealer's parts desk cannot find any such thing.

Does it exist?

What is part number?

Is it helpful? needed?

Thanks,

Joe M

Reply to
Joe_M

Bone yard. God Bless America, Bill O|||||||O mailto: snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

L.W. (Bill) Hughes III

Most didn't come with them. I don't see any advantage in having one.

Reply to
bllsht