PING twaldron re: TJ highback seats

Are you still looking to lose your hiback seats on your TJ? Did you ever find out if a pre-01 seat will fit in your TJ? I was at the Detroit auto show today and sat in a TJ Unlimited (with the TJ hibacks), and I actually like those seats better than the ones in my 2K TJ. I'm a little long in the torso and I found it a bit easier to squeeze my big a$$ in. If you're interested, I'd work something out with you...mine are the agate cloth seats. Be forewarned: the fold/slide cable on the pass side is broken, haven't gotten around to fixing it yet...

Oh yeah, and pics from the show will be up shortly....

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo

Hi Matt,

No, I didn't ever come across any and have kind of gotten used to them. It's just that the seats in my '99 Sahara were sooooo comfortable. Now I've invested in seat covers and such so I'll just stick with what I have. I'm a little long in the torso too, so the seat height never bothered me, it was the plywood feel of the seat cushion. :) Thanks for asking though.

Look> Are you still looking to lose your hiback seats on your TJ? Did you ever find

Reply to
twaldron

OK, no prob. Anyone else have some hi-backs they don't like? Nathan?

  • * * Matt Macchiarolo
Matt Macchiarolo