post from another group about Jeeps

From another group:

Could be that she likes aircooled cars. My wife does. > And she sure would like me to get off my butt and finish her ghia. > Especially after I blew the trans in the POS jeep last night.

Bwaaaa haaaa haaa! I did the same thing the very first time I took the SO and kid out for a drive in my Jeep! The clutch EXPLODED, broke the case and left dents in the tunnel/floorboard. I thought it was terrific! Jeeps! A tranny build for an ancient in-line 4-banger is no match for a 401 V8. :)

I'm still an amateur with Jeeps. Quick! Someone give me some ammo to tear this guy down with! :-) (Gary, don't spoil this one.... heh heh...)

Reply to
Shaggie

Doesnt sound like you need to tear him down - anyone who puts a 401V8 behind a transmission intended for 60hp hasn't got the brains to argue with you..

Reply to
Dave Milne

Reply to
L.W.(ßill)