Re: any good re-gearing shops in Oregon?

Jeff,

am no longer so sure of reccomending him for things other than axles andsuspension, but he did a good job as far as I can tell on regearing and lockingup my

98TJ a few years ago. The guys up here pretty much swear by him for R&P stuff. He is in Hillsboro (west of Portland). If you end up bringing your rig up to Portland area, give me a holler, we can do coffee or something and talk Jeeps. =)

I'll ask on the OBH list and see if there is any one south of here they like.

-jenn

>I'm in Eugene but would go to Portland. >> >>Vehicle is a '97 TJ, axles are D35 and D30. Regearing from 3.07 to 4.11. >> >>Thanks!! >> >>-jeff
Reply to
jbjeep