Re: ID diff

How do i read the code on my 91yj diffs? I know they dana 35 rear and 30

>front but I want to know the gearing and stuff. > >

The following tags are for the 91 YJ only.

There will be a tag held by two diff cover bolts. Compare the following tag number to what you have:

Rear Dana 35 w/o locking differential:

Tag Ratio

52068008 3.07 52068011 3.55 52068010 4.11

w/ locking differential:

52068007 3.55 52068006 4.11

Front axle ratio should match rear axle ratio.

Reply to
Peter Parker

Thanks I got 52068010 4 11. Can you tell me what the other 5#s mean?

Reply to
Brian Harding