Re: clutch master and slave '96 cherokee

Well, I ended up ordering it from a dealer. It will be here in a week, so they say. The closest one to me is in Denver or something like that. I am in Pittsburgh. It is hard to believe that no one has one anywhere around here. It is getting pretty bad. I waited too long due to $$. The part is $150 something. I am going to do the job myself. Hope I don't mess it up.

Enjoy, Curt

I kept running into the same issues when I converted the cylinders on > my MJ. After screwing around for several days, the local Advanced > Auto store called and said that they had just gotten them in from a > third party supplier. They now stock both the master and the slave > cylinders but they DO NOT have the tube that runs between them. The > dealers should have a complete kit that has the master and slave > already connected together. It can be a PITA to thread the assembly > into place, but someone was sayin the other day that the dealer part > (couple hundred bucks) is pre filled with fluid and bled. > > > > > I am having trouble getting clutch master and slave. Even Jeep dealers are > > having trouble and saying a week away. Any suggestions on where to call or > > go? Not sure if aftermarket is ok or should I go with OEM? > > > > Curt > > > > > > > -- > Will Honea
Reply to
curt

Well, that would be tough considering I'll be the one driving. I'll make sure you are the guy in front of me when I got on a little test drive.

Enjoy, Curt

Reply to
curt