Re: Fully addicted now

yup! just empty every pocket...been doing that for a few years now...even more so now that i'm completely dissassembled my cj. it's only a frame on wheels now. that combo u got sounds pretty good-u should have a nice low gear to go play with. i have power brakes and steering-i love'em. nothing wrong with them! (unless you're bill....) don't u just love buying parts? i know i do... have fun!

I just bought some parts for my Jeep: full set up for power brakes, > power steering, and a t18a+d20 with bellhousing and fork off of a 1980 > cj7. I got feverish and giddy after the purchase. I suspect that I am > fully addicted now. The price might be a little high: $800, but I was > so pumped about the prospect of a t18a that I don't even recall > reaching for my wallet. > > I know that some of you will poke fun at me by saying things like > "real Jeeps and Jeepers dont need power steering or brakes". Yeah, OK > so I'm a wimp, but now I have a nice crawl ratio! > > How does that little Jeep acronym go: Just Empty Every Pocket? > > Any cautions or advice would be appreciated. > > Karl >
Reply to
serg

FYI 1980 didn't have a t18a & d20. 77-79 did. 80's had a t178/7 & d300. Had both an 80 and 78 with FSM's

Something to consider...

Reply to
Warren Quin

And I'll go one more year, 81 had an SR4 and D 300

Reply to
Greg

It's a sickness, and it's contagious. I have 3 and 1/2 Jeepsters in my yard now, 1 belongs to a local kid I "adopted" and I am "instructing" him to swap out the 225 for a 4L Vortek engine, power steering, etc. It's like having a retarded helper.

-- Paul Calman, Hathaway Pines, California

Reply to
Paul Calman

Paul Is that a Confession???????

Reply to