Re: Good place to get Jeep parts

Check out my jeeplinks page:

This will give you a head start on the googling.

bill

I just recently purchased a 1994 YJ Sahara Wrangler and it needs > a lot of little things. It also needs a new radiator and maybe > a clutch down the road. I'm very new to Jeeps but I have been > working on my VW for quite a while now so I have some tools. > This will be a second car. I've been googling and things > change as you know. :) > > thanks... > > -- > snipped-for-privacy@zero.com > Replace nospam with jetta to reply via e-mail
Reply to
William Oliveri

Try quadratec.com

It's where I get my Jeep stuff.

------------- G-Hound

"There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works."

Reply to
The Greyhound and Daisy Fuente

Quadratec, 4WD hardware, for most stuff, and I just got my radiator from

All 3 have treated me well.

Tom

The Ox (Oxide) '86 CJ7, 258 I6, 4 spd, 3" Lift, 33x12.5 BFG's '96 XJ PMS '01 ZJ TS

Reply to: Group, or snipped-for-privacy@spleen.acd.net Remove my spleen to reply. (please be gentle) Home page:

stuff:
aint much, but it's mine.

Reply to
Tom Needham

A couple of weeks ago, I ordered mirrors for my Olympic tube doors. Only AFTER I completed the order did they inform me that they were on back order for over a month! Usually I have very good luck with Quadratec.com, but this really burns me. Why can't they tell me it is on backorder BEFORE I place the order? Unfortunately, JC Whitney pulled the same crap.

Jim from Cortez

02 TJ 98 XJ
Reply to
Jim

Thanks, BTW some of your links are dead...

Reply to
Peter Parker

Thanks. They are pretty weak in the OEM dept unless I missed something. The website is time consuming and not layed out right.

Reply to
Peter Parker

Thanks. I will also be needing a radiator with 189200 on the clock. At least it doesn't leak and I might as well do other coolant parts while I am at it.

Reply to
Peter Parker