Re: Need help on light!

DUH

Hi all. I have a 97 Sahara with a small problem. I took out the light > bulb to recharge the battery and now the light bulb won't come on. The > battery is fully charged and no matter how I twist the light bulb, it > just won't work. The light bulb is not broken. Is there any special > way to put the light bulb back in the slot? I really don't want to take > > it to the dealer for such a small problem. Please help!! I have > enclosed 2 pictures to show what I am talking about. > Thanks a million!! >

Jeepaholic

DUH? That doesn't seem like a very informative answer, unless I'm missing something obvious from the pictures.

After a quick search >DUH

Reply to
David C. Moller

pictures? I didn't see no "steenkeeng" pictures! Don't post pictures here. This is a text-only group. If you want to reference pictures, include a link. I couldn't tell from your text what the heck you were talking about.

TJim