Re: OT ping Bill Hughes

> PS I saw on the news that Cleveland Nat'l Forest is on fire. Is it near you? > Hope not. > > -- > Rich Harris :1986 CJ7, Detroits F/R, 4:10's, 33"BFGMT's, Mopar F/I, 4.0L > head, Rubicon Express 2.5" Wrangler springs, Procomp MX6 Shocks, and a bunch > more fun stuff.
Reply to
L.W.( ßill ) Hughes III

Glad to hear you won't have to run for it this time. I was in one in Topanga Canyon when I was a kid. It sure was something seeing that band of flame coming up over the ridge. Grandma threw me and the dog in the flivver and headed for relatives in The Valley. We passed the men-folk, loaded in a pick-up with their picks and shovels from work, going up to save the house. At night it looked just like Hell!

Seahag

"L.W. ("ßill") Hughes III" wrote:

Reply to
Seahag